Best Cycling Quotes
Inspirational Cycling Quotes
- “Learn to ride a bicycle. You will not regret it if you live.”- Mark Twain.
- I’ve got this thing called a job that keeps getting in the way.” –Bill Walton.
- that life is getting faster and faster.” –John Lasseter.
- “If your day job keeps you from riding as much as you’d like, you aren’t as fast as you think you are.”-Knolly Bikes.
- It never gets easier; you just go faster. – Greg LeMond, former cyclist. 3-time winner of Tour de France and the UCI World Champion.
- “Cyclists live with pain. If you can’t handle it, you will win nothing” – Eddy Merckx, former pro rider super champion.
- “The bike will transform anyone who is willing to let it happen.” – Ina-Yoko Teutenberg.
- “Cyclers see considerably more of this beautiful world than any other class of citizens. A good bicycle, well applied, will cure most ills this flesh is heir to” – Dr. K. K. Doty.
- “Those who wish to control their own lives and move beyond existence as mere clients and consumers—those people ride a bike.” –Wolfgang Sachs.
- “Life may not be about your bike, but it sure can help you get through it.” – Hallman.
- “Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass: it’s about learning how to ride in the rain!” –Unknown*.
- “A bicycle ride around the world begins with a single pedal stroke.” – Scott Stoll.
- “I have always struggled to achieve excellence. One thing that cycling has taught me is that if you can achieve something without a struggle, it’s not going to be satisfying.” – Greg LeMond.
- “And if you love it, not much can sour you on the idea of riding your bike.” –Keith Mills.
- “When it’s hurting you, that’s when you can make a difference.” – Eddy Merckx.
- “Belief in yourself and your cycling goals is the ignition switch that gets you off the sofa and onto your bike.” – Felicity Luckey.
- “Beyond pain there is a whole universe of more pain” – Jens Voigt, former pro rider who holds the World Hour Record.
- “Your cycling goals should be out of reach but never out of sight.” – Felicity Luckey.
- “Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.” –Hunter S. Thompson.
- “I relax by taking my bicycle apart and putting it back together again.” – Michelle Pfeiffer.
- “Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul.” –Unknown*.
- “I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.” – Emo Philips.
- “My bike is my gym, my wheelchair, and my church all in one. I’d like to ride my bike all day long but I’ve got this thing called a job that keeps getting in the way.” – Bill Walton.
- ” Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever “- Lance Armstrong, former pro rider.
- “Like dogs, bicycles are social catalysts that attract a superior category of people.” – Chip Brown, Writer.
Motivational Cycling Quotes (Cycling Motivational Quotes)
Read the Best Motivational Cycling Quotes To Inspire You To Go Out Into The With Your Bike.
- “Ride As Much Or As Little Or As Long Or As Short As You Feel, But Ride!” – Eddy Merckx.
- “There is nothing, absolutely nothing, quite so worthwhile as simply messing about on bicycles.” – Tom Kunich.
- “When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just mount a bicycle and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the ride you are taking.” – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (1859 – 1930), author of Sherlock Holmes.
- “Crashing is part of cycling as crying is part of love.” –Johan Museeuw.
- “As long as I breathe, I attack.” – Bernard Hinault.
- “In order to succeed, you have to fail, no? You ride a bicycle, you fail; you try a few times, you succeed.” – Jacques Torres.
- “Think of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world.” – Grant Petersen.
- “Bicycles may change, but cycling is timeless.” – Zapata Espinoza.
- “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them.” – Ernest Hemingway.
- “There is beauty in silence and there is silence in beauty and you can find both in a bicycle!” – Mehmet Murat İldan.
Epic Cycling Quotes
Explore Badass Cycling Quotes and Be Moved To Go out On Your Cycle And Enjoy True Freedom.
- “Any Day I’m Out On A Bike Is A Good One” – Martyn Ashton.
- “Shut Up Legs. Do What I Tell You To Do!” – Jens Voigt.
- “It Is The Unknown Around The Corner That Turns My Wheels” – Heinz Stucke.
- “There’s No F**King Drug In The World That Could Give You A High Like That” – Shaun Palmer.
- “When I First Started Out In [Mountain Biking], It Was All About Having Fun, Playing With My Mates, With A Bit Of Racing Thrown In. Nothing Has Changed!” – Steve Peat.
- “Pain Is Still The Friend That Always Tells Me The Truth” – Chris Froome.
- “It Really Is All About Believing In Yourself. 80% Mental, 20% Physical” – Victoria Pendleton.
- “Bike Riding Is A Way To Explore… A Way To Explore Nature And The World” – Cam Zink.
- “If You Do Something Right The First Time, Then It’s Not Hard Enough” – Danny MacAskill.
- “Loves Back Wheel” – Josh Bryceland.
- “Life’s Too Short Not To Go Big” – Josh Bender.
- “A Bad Day On The Mountain Bike Always Beats A Good Day In The Office” – Mike Brcic.
- “The Slower You Go The More Likely It Is You’ll Crash” – Juli Furtado.
- There simply is nothing else like it. And, as a test of physical and mental endurance, it has no equal. Other sports may be as intense, as pressurized, as hard for short periods: But the Tour does on day after day after day. It’s the only race in the world where you have to get a haircut halfway through. –Chris Boardman.
- Ride your bike, ride your bike, ride your bike. – Fausto Coppi.
Funny Cycle Quotes (Cycling Quotes)
Cycling Is Fun, here are some Funny Quotes about Cycling and bike riding To Have Fun On Your Bike and Laugh With Friends..
Variable gears are only for people over forty-five. Isn’t it better to triumph by the strength of your muscles rather than by the artifice of a derailleur? We are getting soft. Give me a fixed gear. – Henri Desgrange.
Running would be much better if they invented a little seat to sit on and maybe some kind of platform for your feet to push and… Oh, wait. – Liz Hatch, cyclist.
Ask a scientist to design a better violin and you get a dirty look. While the instrument seems simple, the science behind it is not. Such is bicycle stability. The machine appears uncomplicated but the theories governing its motion are nightmarish. Some things just can’t be easily defined by physics and mathematics. The interaction of the body, mind, muscles, terrain, gravity, air, and bicycle are so complex that they defy exact mathematical solutions. The feel and handling of bike borders on art. Like the violin, it’s been largely designed by tough, inspiration, and experimentation. – Chester Kyle, Engineering Professor.
Sunday Cycling Quotes And Captions
Exciting Sunday Quotes And Caption For Your Sunday Morning Ride And For Instagram.
- The more you ride the bike, the better it gets, and the more you know how to ride it. – John DiMaggio.
- Sundays are for relaxing, a good long drive can make the day!
- It’s not the beginning or the destination that counts. It’s the ride in between. – David Baldacci.
- This Sunday morning, I will ride and I will fly. Chase the wind and touch the sky.
- The best wake-up call: the wind slapping you in the face.
- A morning of Sunday, throttle on full. Breaks on the ready. The clutch on stand-by. Crushing the highway. Hair blowing in the wind. Screaming your name.
- Riding a bike with friends on Sunday morning. A dream for most people that never disappoints.
- Sunday morning ride is the goal, and friends are the path to accomplish it.
- No road is too long when you have good company.
- My motivation comes from a ride on Sunday morning, not from a girl’s text.
- A Sunday morning ride with friends is the kind of blessing that not everyone gets easily.
- Take a ride on the road of happiness, enjoyment, craziness, and satisfaction.
- LIFE; Is one hell of a ride. Going from simple to complex. Enjoy it while you can.
- Never judge bikers if you never had a ride on Sunday morning.
- Take care of your bike in the garage, and the bike will take care of you on the road.Up early every Sunday morning doing whatever it takes to make the dream work.
- Riding alone on Sunday morning with pleasant weather and with a joyful mood bump the energy to rock the day.
- Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed? – Marilyn vos Savant.
- Sunday morning, empty roads, me on heaven, and my bike roars.
- The Sunday morning ride does not require an explanation, just participants.
- Sunday morning ride clears away the rust of the whole week.
- There is always something new to learn and feel each Sunday. – Bishop Gerald Causse.
- The best thing feel Sunday is the ride in the morning.
- A source to free up myself from stress and problems; the Sunday morning ride.
- It’s a beautiful Sunday! There are so many reasons to be happy and not to give up, look around and cheer up.
- Don’t wait for anyone to make your Sunday. Ride it yourself.
- A line of bikes with friends on Sunday morning, that’s what makes my life complete.
- Early morning bike ride, be like a beautiful bride.
- Life’s a car ride. Sometimes it’s cruise control down smooth highways. Other times it’s potholes on rural roads. – Carolyn Mackler.
- My attitude is simply different because you depend on others for your happiness, and for me, it’s just me, my bike, and Sunday morning!
- He had everything…. A private jet. A transport company. The fleet of cars. But still drove his bike.
- Up early in the Sunday morning cuz, there’s a ride to feel and a life to live.
- Sometimes nothing beats a Sunday morning ride with friends.
Quotes About Cycling By Famous Personalities
Here is a list of Famous Quotes about cycling And Bike Rides.
- “I think cycling has always had a tradition of being a bit dapper, especially back in the day.” – David Millar.
- “To these ideals which were instilled in me when I was a youth, I attribute in a large degree the success that was mine on the bicycle tracks of the world.” –Major Taylor.
- “Good morale in cycling comes from good legs.” – Sean Yates.
- “Never use your face as a brake pad.” – Jake Watson.
- “The bicycle, the bicycle surely, should always be the vehicle of novelists and poets.” – Christopher Morley.
- “If I can bicycle, I bicycle.” – David Attenborough.
- “When my legs hurt, I say: ‘Shut up legs! Do what I tell you to do!’” – Jens Voigt.
- “The cyclist is a man half made of flesh and half of steel that only our century of science and iron could have spawned.” – Louis Baudry de Saunier.
- “In Mendrisio I felt it; the exhilaration of what the bike has to offer. It’s a simple machine that conjures a vast mix of emotions. It can evoke the senses and raise the spirits of people who watch.” – Cadel Evans.
- “You are one ride away from a good mood.” – Sarah Bentley.
- “Toleration is the greatest gift of the mind; it requires the same effort of the brain that it takes to balance oneself on a bicycle.” – Helen Keller.
Best Quotes About Cycling
- The bicycle has a soul. If you succeed to love it, it will give you emotions that you will never forget. – Mario Cipollini, cyclist, former world champion.
- It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle. – Ernest Hemingway,
Morning Cycling Quotes
Exciting Morning Cycling Quotes For Your Morning Rides. Hope You Enjoy Them.
- “Gliding down the bike path on a Saturday morning, you whip by somebody peddling in the opposite direction and give each other a nod. For a moment it’s like “Hey, we’re both doing the same thing. Let’s be friends for a second.” – Neil Pasricha, Canadian author.
- “Commuting by bicycle is] an absolutely essential part of my day. It’s mind-clearing, invigorating. I get to go out and pedal through the countryside in the early morning hours, and see life come back and rejuvenate every day as the sun is coming out.” – James L. Jones.
Night Cycling Quotes
- “After a long day on my bicycle, I feel refreshed, cleansed, purified. I feel that I have established contact with my environment and that I am at peace.” — Paul de Vivie.
- “When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized that the Lord doesn’t work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.” – Emo Philips.
- “The bicycle is the noblest invention of mankind.” – William Saroyan.
- “Toleration is the greatest gift of the mind; it requires the same effort of the brain that it takes to balance oneself on a bicycle.” – Helen Keller.
- “There is beauty in silence and there is silence in beauty and you can find both in a bicycle!” — Mehmet Murat Ildan.
- “A bicycle ride around the world begins with a single pedal stroke” – Scott Stoll.
- “Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.” – John F. Kennedy.
- “Cycling has encountered more enemies than any other form of exercise.” – Louis Baudry de Saunier.
- “Your bike is discovery. Your bike is freedom. It doesn’t matter where you are, where you’re on the saddle, you’re taken away.” – Doug Donaldson.
Cycling Captions For Social Media
Cycling is Fun and lets you experience True Freedom. So, if you love bicycles and want to show your love, towards them, then these bicycle Social Media Captions For Instagram are the best for you. Feel free to use them on any Social Media Platform.
Funny Cycling Instagram Captions
Have Fun with these funny Instagram captions
- Can you please move your buggati? My cycle needs space to park!
- People with cycles have a golden heart!
- The cycle is not just my dream but my motivation as well!
- Want a natural stress-burster? Then a cycle is all you need!
- The best part about the cycle is that you don’t need a license!
- Ride care-free without worrying about the traffic police.
- When I am cycling, I live at that moment.
- If you can’t cycle, you can not do anything.
- People with humor tend to cycle more often!
- Car or no-car but always buy-cycle!!
- I know many of us to downgrade cycles but cycles are the ones which made us learn how to balance things in our life!
- You know how to balance your cycle, then you can balance anything.
- My love for my cycle is unconditional.
- Want to experience interesting things? Then hop on your bicycle and go on a hike!
- Can you please stand aside, my bicycle is coming?
- Fast riding, I love the most.
- Great things happen mostly on bikes.
- Shut up legs.
- Why are you soo hurting?
- Love is something which cannot be expressed and a bicycle is something which cannot be kept in a storeroom!
- This birthday doesn’t give me anything, just gift me a bicycle (with gear).
- I want to relive my childhood days by cycling all day!
- My cycle is my priority!
Short Cycling Captions for Instagram
- “First, we bike. Then, we eat all the s’mores.”
- “Can we not go up any gigantic hills? Thanks.”
- “Rolling into the weekend like…”
- “Summer is feeling the wind through your hair.”
- “Feelin’ like a little kid again.”
- “Things you can say on a bike ride and Zoom meeting: Alright, everyone. Let’s shift gears.”
- . “They say you never forget how to ride a bike. Let’s find out if that’s true.”
- “This energetic bike ride is sponsored by my coffee.”
- “Dreaming of this bike ride and this beautiful place.”
- “Wanna bike ride with me?”
- “Just a couple of pedal pushers.”
- “Rolling into the best days of summer.”
- “Shifting gears so I can get on your level.”
- “Biking my way through the world.”
- “Hey, I wheelie love you and our adventures.”
- “Is it time for our post-work bike ride, yet?”
- “My happiest hours include a sunset and a bike.”
- “I enjoy long bike rides on the beach.”
- “Taking a quick tour of the neighborhood.”
- “You either love going for bike rides, or you’re wrong.”
- “Why don’t we ride our bikes there?”
- “I wouldn’t call me a trailblazer, but I did find this epic view.”
- “Wait, pump the breaks. You don’t like bike riding?”
- “Weekends are for bike rides.”
- “Bikers gonna bike.”
- “Pretty stoked to be on a bike right now.”
- “Wishing you a wheelie perfect weekend.”
- “Posting this pic while I take a water break.”
- “My goal for the summer is to get a bell for my bike.”
- “Good vibes and bikes will get you anywhere.”
- “Does it get any better than biking with your best friends?”
- “The #views here were too beautiful not to share.”
Cycling Instagram Captions for Facebook
- During my hard times, my cycle was the only which stayed and supported me.
- A balanced life needs a balanced cycle!
- Sorry got to go! It’s time for me to cycle.
- No compromise when cycle time 😉
- I promised my cycle that I won’t com-promise 😀
- When I am drunk, I have very deep conversations with my cycle!
- A cycle is not only good for our health but for our planet’s health too!
- Don’t Disturb when I am cycling.
- For you, it’s just a cycle but for me, it’s my world!
- Please stay away from my cycle if you can’t respect it!
Instagram Captions for Cycling with Friends
“To maintain the balance, you have to move on.”
“Respect the Riders.”
“Get lost with your Bicycle.”
“Don’t limit your challenges.”
“Do things whatever you love to… go out and do it.”
“Just do it.”
“Sometimes this is all I need.”
“We have only one life so waste it with your cycle.”
“I wanna ride Bike.”
“My thighs are hurting but it’s OKAY.”
“My first ride begins.”
“Best time to Ride.”
“You are one ride away from your good mood.”
“I+My Bike+Roads = LOVE.”
“No matter what you ride… How you ride it matters.”
Enjoy Famous Bicycle Quotes About Bike Rides And Love For Cycling.
- Cycle lets me fulfill my other wishes as my cycle is not a gold digger!!
- In life, motivation is like a gear in the cycle. We get motivated, we work faster!
- May you get a sexy cycle like me!!
- The cycle is love, cycle is everything…
- Riding a cycle is peace to your mind.
- The cycle is much better than any other vehicle
- A cycle with gear is all I can bear!
- Love my cycle more than anything.
- Riding a bicycle is like leading your journey of life.
- Everyone’s very first vehicle is a cycle!
- The cycle is close to everyone’s heart.
- For me, the cycle is not just a cycle it is an emotion.
Best Bike Quotes
Bikes are magnificent, read on to see the best bike quotes in the world.
“Your bike is a discovery; your bike is freedom. It doesn’t matter where you are when you’re on the saddle, you’re taken away.” – Doug Donaldson, author of ‘Bicycling Magazine’s Guide To Bike Touring’
“Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E. Starrs, editor of ‘The Literary Cyclist’
“Get a bicycle. You will not regret it, if you live.” – Mark Twain, late American writer.
“I thought of that while riding my bicycle.” – Albert Einstein on the Theory of Relativity.
As a kid, I had a dream – I wanted to own my own bicycle. When I got the bike I must have been the happiest boy in Liverpool, maybe the world. I lived for that bike. Most kids left their bike in the backyard at night. Not me. I insisted on taking mine indoors and the first night I even kept it in my bed.” – John Lennon, The Beatles.
“Cyclists see considerably more of this beautiful world than any other class of citizens. A good bicycle, well-applied, will cure most ills this flesh is heir to.” – Dr K.K. Doty.
Bike Riding Quotes
- “To me, it doesn’t matter whether it’s raining or the sun is shining or whatever: as long as I’m riding a bike I know I’m the luckiest guy in the world.” – Mark Cavendish, British Professional Cyclist.
- “You either love spinning the pedals and watching scenery whiz by, or you don’t. And if you love it, not much can sour you on the idea of riding your bike.” – Keith Mills, English entrepreneur and deputy chairman of the London Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- “Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride.” – John F. Kennedy, late former American president.
- Bike riding is a beautiful thing. Peaceful and serene, flowing and artistic, freeing and blissful, pedaling a bike over hill and dale is ethereal. Tack a number on your back, though, and bike racing is a bizarrely unnatural sport hinging so much on luck. – Ted King, Former Pro Cyclist.
- “You never have the wind with you — either it is against you or you’re having a good day.” – Daniel Behrman, author of ‘The Man Who Loved Bicycles’.
- “Life is like riding a bicycle – in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein.
- “Don’t buy upgrades, ride up grades.” – Eddy Merckx, Belgian former professional cyclist.
- “When I go biking, I am mentally far, far away from civilization. The world is breaking someone else’s heart.” – Diane Ackerman, American poet.
- “The hardest part of raising a child is teaching them to ride bicycles. A shaky child on a bicycle for the first time needs both support and freedom. The realization that this is what the child will always need can hit hard.” – Sloan Wilson, late American writer.
Popular Bike Quotes
Enjoy these famous bike quotes by Famous personalities.
- “You have no such accurate remembrance of a country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” – Ernest Hemingway.
- “Bicycle is the nearest approximation I know to the flight of birds. The airplane simply carries a man on its back like an obedient Pegasus; it gives him no wings of his own.” – Louis J. Helle Jnr.
- “Socialism can only arrive by bicycle.” – José Antonio Viera-Gallo, Chilean Politician.
- “If the constellations had been named in the twentieth century, I suppose we would see bicycles.” – Carl Sagan.
- “Wheel, kindly light, along life’s cycle path, wheel thou on me! The road is round, I have discerned thy wrath, But wheel me on!” – Christian hymn.
- “Whoever invented the bicycle deserves the thanks of humanity.” – Lord Charles Beresford.
- “When man invented the bicycle, he reached the peak of his attainments.” – Elizabeth West, Author of ‘Hovel in the Hills: An Account of the Simple Life’
Hope You Enjoyed These Wonderful Quotes And Captions About Cycling And Bike Riding And I hope You are Inspired To Mount Your Bike And Start Riding To Freedom.