Famous Keanu Reeves Quotes
Best Keanu Reeves Quotes
Keanu Reeves Most Epic And Powerful Quotes Ever Both in His Personal Life And On Other Topics.
- “Art is about trying to find the good in people and making the world a more compassionate place.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “The simple act of paying attention can take you a long way.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “Sometimes enemies are our best teachers, people can learn from their mistakes, destruction sometimes means rebirth.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “Grief changes shape but it never ends.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “My name can’t be THAT tough to pronounce!” – Keanu Reeves.
- “We’re all stardust, baby!” – Keanu Reeves.
- “Here comes 40. I’m feeling my age, and I’ve ordered the Ferrari. I’m going to get the whole midlife crisis package.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “I have no martial arts background… I only know movie Kung Fu.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “Multi-culture is the real culture of the world — a pure race doesn’t exist.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “When I don’t feel free and can’t do what I want I just react. I go against it.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “It’s always wonderful to get to know women, with the mystery and the joy and the depth. If you can make a woman laugh, you’re seeing the most beautiful thing on God’s Earth.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “Sometimes simple things are the most difficult things to achieve.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “Luxury is the opportunity to experience quality, be it a place, a person or an object.”- Keanu Reeves.
- “When you truly understand karma, then you realize you are responsible for everything in your life. It is incredibly empowering to know that your future is in your hands.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “Fame is a drag. The paparazzi culture is more pervasive than it used to be. On the positive side, it’s nice not to have to worry about bills.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “I was raised to treat people exactly how I would like to be treated by others. It’s called respect.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “How do I confront aging? With wonder and terror. Yeah, I’ll say that. Wonder and terror.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “I’ve been really fortunate to be able to do different kinds of films in different scales, different genres, different kinds of roles, and that is important to me.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “Nothing ever truly dies. The universe wastes nothing, everything is simply transformed.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “It’s called show business for a reason.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “I don’t want to be a part of a world where being kind is a weakness.”- Keanu Reeves kindness quote.
- “None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after-thought. Eat delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth that you’re carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There’s no time for anything else.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “I dream of a day where I walk down the street & hear people talk about morality, sustainability & philosophy instead of the Kardashians.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “I’m Mickey Mouse. They don’t know who’s inside the suit.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “I’m absolutely a very happy person.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “I’m Hawaiian, everyone’s got a cousin.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “I like Sundays. Sunday is the day of rest.” – Keanu Reeves.
Keanu Reeves Love Quotes
Read Powerful Quotes By Keanu Reeves On Love and His Perception About It.
- “I don’t understand why people get mad when they get rejected by somebody or something. They have done you a favor by not wasting your time and playing with you.”- Keanu Reeves.
- “I guess living without love, without experiencing it or being able to give it is pretty strong punishment.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “I believe in love at first sight. You want that connection, and then you want some problems.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “It’s fun to be hopelessly in love. It’s dangerous, but it’s fun.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “I will always be in love with love.” – Keanu Reeves Quotes on love.
- “Falling in love and having a relationship are two different things.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “Kissing someone is pretty intimate, actually very intimate, and your heart always kind of skips a beat before you do that.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “So many people have that relationship. The companionship. The connection. To our – to other beings, our pets. I hate to call them pets. But you know, to other creatures that we share our lives with.” – Keanu Reeves.
Keanu Reeves Quotes On Life
Take a look at Keanu Reeves’s Quotes On How He sees Life. These Motivational Quotes by Keanu Reeves will Move You.
- “Money doesn’t mean anything to me. I’ve made a lot of money, but I want to enjoy life and not stress myself building my bank account. I give lots away and live simply, mostly out of a suitcase in hotels. We all know that good health is much more important.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “Sometimes we get so caught up in our daily lives that we forget to take the time out to enjoy the beauty in life.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “The best way to change is to make mistakes. You can learn from your mistakes and then keep moving on.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “I cried over beauty, I cried over pain, and the other time I cried because I felt nothing. I can’t help it. I’m just a cliché of myself.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “Life is good when you have a good sandwich.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “So in the end, I think we can all pretty well agree that even in the face of tragedy, a stellar person can thrive. No matter what’s going on in your life, you can overcome it! Life is worth living.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you stronger.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “I wear my heart on my sleeve and that can hurt. To be vulnerable is an enriching way to live, but when it goes wrong it can be agonizing. But if you don’t open your heart to people, you end up being excluded from the rest of the world.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “You have to change your life if you’re not happy, and wake up if things aren’t going the way you want.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “I am not handsome or sexy. Of course, it’s not like I am hopeless.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “Try and respect others. Try and continue to get the most out of life, and find ways to get that in this situation, but also to respect it. Find ways to connect. If you can. I mean, just …. survive.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “I hate giving advice.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “I am very grateful for the printing press and everything that has followed. Electricity is pretty great too.” – Keanu Reeves.
Keanu Reeves Movie Quotes
Read The Best Of Keanu Reave Quotes In Movies Like The Matrix And Many More.
- “If We’re gonna waste the dude, we oughta get paid for it. I mean, that’s the American way, right?” – Marlon James, ‘I Love You To Death’, 1990
- “What does a scanner see? Into the head? Down into the heart? Does it see into me? Into us? Clearly or darkly?” – Bob Arctor, ‘A Scanner Darkly’, 2006.
- “Heaven and Hell are right here, behind every wall, every window, the World behind the World. And we’re smack in the middle.” – John Constantine, ‘Constantine’, 2005.
- “You ever have that feeling where you’re not sure if you’re awake or still dreaming?” – Neo, ‘The Matrix’, 1999.
- “People keep asking if I’m back and I haven’t really had an answer. But now, yeah, I’m thinking I’m back!” – John Wick, ‘John Wick’, 2014.
- “When something happens to you that hasn’t happened before, don’t you at least have to find out what it is?” – Julian Mercer, ‘Something’s Gotta Give’, 2003.
- “I thought one of the ultimate expressions of ‘whoa’ was in the first Matrix…The ‘whoa’ was wonderful in The Matrix.”
- “I would love nothing more, sport, but if daddy doesn’t work this weekend we’ll have to live in a box. Do you guys want to live in a box?” – Evan Webber, ‘Knock Knock’, 2015.
- “You came so close to me that night. I remember clearly what I felt when I heard your footsteps falling behind me. Pride. I thought it would keep us together forever. For me it was our finest moment. I can still see the flames.” – David Griffin, ‘The Watcher’, 2000.
Keanu Reeves Matrix Quotes
- “The Program Smith Has Grown Beyond Your Control. Soon He Will Spread Through This City, As He Spread Through The Matrix. You Cannot Stop Him. But I Can.”
- “If I Were You, I Would Hope We Don’t Meet Again.”
- “Hiya’ Fellas.”
- “Hmmm, Upgrades.”
- “I Know Kung-Fu!”
- “Guns. LOTS Of Guns.”
- “How About I Give You The Finger, And You Give Me My Phone Call.”
- [Trinity] “Neo, No One Has Ever Done Anything Like This.” [Neo] “That’s Why It’s Going To Work.”
- “I Don’t Know The Future. I Didn’t Come Here To Tell You How This Is Going To End. I Came Here To Tell You How It’s Going To Begin.”
- [Agent Smith] “Why, Mr. Anderson? Why? Why Do You Persist?” [Neo] “Because I CHOOSE To.”
Keanu Reeves Point Break Quote
Keanu Reaves Quotes in Point Break (1991) Where he played As John Utah.
- The correct term is Babes, sir. – Johnny Utah.
- I’ve been to every city in Mexico. Came across an unclaimed piece of meat in Baja, which turned out to be Rosie. Guess he picked a knife fight with somebody better. Found a passport of yours in Sumatra. Missed you by about a week in Fiji. But I knew you wouldn’t miss the 50-Year Storm, Bodhi.
- Australian cop at the end of the movie: We’ll get him when he comes back in!: He’s not coming back. – Johnny Utah.
- [Drops an ex-president mask at Bodhis feet] Lose something, brah? – Johnny Utah.
- Johnny Utah – [while night surfing] I gotta be fucking crazy! Bodhi: But are you crazy enough?
- Johnny Utah – Bohdi! This is your wake-up call I AM AN F… B… I AGENT! – Bodhi: I know, isn’t it wild!.