Adam Sandler Quotes
Adam Sandler is an American comedian, actor, and producer born on September 9, 1966. He has stared in many comedy role movies like Happy Gilmore, Dracula, Billy Madison, The Water boy, The Wedding Singer, Big Daddy Mr. Deeds 50 First Dates, The Longest Yard, Click, Grown Ups, Just Go with It, Grown Ups 2, Blended, Murder Mystery and Hubie Halloween
Adam Sandler is estimated to have a net worth of $420 million.
Below is a compilation of the best of Adam Sandler Quotes that will put a smile to your face and You will be motivated and inspired.
If you liked our Sandler quotes then also have a look at our articles on Keanu Reeves Quotes, Tom Holland Quotes, [‘Happy Gilmore’ quotes] and Billy Madison quotes.
Famous Adam Sandler Quotes
- “Sometimes I feel like an idiot. But I am an idiot so it kinda works out.” – Adam Sandler
- “Gay guys know how to dance good. It’s like the law or some s**t.” – Adam Sandler
- “Stay here. Stay as long as you can. For the love of God! Cherish it!” – Adam Sandler
- “I got into this tournament for one reason: money. And now I have a new reason: kicking your a**!”– Adam Sandler
- “I don’t know anything about plants except that you make cakes out of them!” – Adam Sandler, Bedtime Stories
- “You’d better not kill me, man, I’ve got s**t to do tomorrow!” – Adam Sandler, Bulletproof
- “I can’t run a company… I can’t even run my own life!” – Adam Sandler, Mr. Deeds
- “Haven’t you heard? Goofy is the new handsome.” – Adam Sandler, Bedtime Stories
- “What? I didn’t break it, I was just testing its durability, and then I placed it in the woods because it’s made of wood and I just thought he should be with his family.” – Adam Sandler, Happy Gilmore
- “Everything I do, it’s not going right, and I don’t know what to do.” – Adam Sandler, Uncut Gems
- “You don’t have to lie, just tell her to ignore when I’m lying.” – Adam Sandler, Murder Mystery
Funny Adam Sandler Quotes
You will at this Adam Sandler Quotes. Sit back relax and read this quotes that will make your day more enjoyable.
- “The idea of my kids being spoiled, I go to sleep thinking about it and I wake up thinking about. With the amount of money I have, it’s difficult raising children the way I was raised.” – Adam Sandler
- “I shouldn’t be near Vegas and have money in my pocket.” – Adam Sandler
- “I never know what’s coming next. I definitely yell at people in my life going, ‘What the f**k am I doing next?!,’ a lot. But I don’t really ever know what’s happening.” – Adam Sandler
- “One thing I do know about being a parent, you understand why your father was in a bad mood a lot.”
- “When I take my kid to school, all the parents stop and stare.” – Adam Sandler
- “I think the reason I don’t read is because, when I’m reading, I feel like I’m missing out on something else. You know, what are my friends doing? Where’s my girlfriend?” – Adam Sandler
- “…Some of their mothers yell at me, tell me I have corrupted their child, influenced them to pee on walls. So I wanted to make sure that I did one movie in my career that mothers hugged me for.” – Adam Sandler
- “I’ve always just had troubles with my family because I’m psychotic. It had nothing to do with that.” – Adam Sandler
- “You ain’t cool unless you pee your pants.” – Adam Sandler
- Chemistry can be a good and bad thing. Chemistry is good when you make love with it. Chemistry is bad when you make crack with it. – Adam Sandler
- I don’t know who I touch and who I don’t. I work hard trying to make people laugh. I try to do the kind of stuff that made me laugh growing up. I don’t have any secrets. I don’t know the reasons I’ve been so well received. – Adam Sandler
- My comedy is different every time I do it. I don’t know what the hell I’m doing. Adam Sandler
- I was just a young guy who was excited to become a comedian and an actor and I just wanted to get to do what I got to do. – Adam Sandler
- I sang a song at my sister’s wedding. My mother forced me into that, too. But that one felt all right. – Adam Sandler
- I’ve been called a moron since I was about four. My father called me a moron. My grandfather said I was a moron. And a lot of times when I’m driving, I hear I’m a moron. I like being a moron. – Adam Sandler
- A lot of critics object to what I do, but I got into comedy to make people laugh, and I’ve always worked hard. – Adam Sandler
- I definitely connected to the fact that life gets out of control and you end up doing things and wishing you were doing other things instead. – Adam Sandler
- I’ve always wanted to do a family movie. – Adam Sandler
- The problem with me, as far as getting married and having a family, is that my comedy is so important to me. So I don’t know if I’ll ever be as good a dad as my dad. – Adam Sandler
- As a kid, I’d go into the bathroom when I was having a tantrum. I’d be in the bathroom crying, studying myself in the mirror. I was preparing for future roles. – Adam Sandler
- In high school I wanted to be a rock star and was in a lot of bands. – Adam Sandler
- I’m filthy rich! – Adam Sandler
- My father wasn’t perfect. He had a temper. I took some of that. He would snap, but the older he got, he started calming down. He learned about life, but the thing that he taught my whole family was that family was the most important thing and, no matter what, if a family member needs you, you go and help them out; you get there. – Adam Sandler
- I read to my kid, but I can’t stand reading. – Adam Sandler
- My grandmother used to embarrass me more, when she would pick me up from school wearing a big fuzzy hat. I didn’t like that. – Adam Sandler
- I never thought about what people would say about me. You know, when you don’t go on TV and talk about how many women you sleep with, some people in Hollywood, that are supposedly ‘in the know,’ start whispering that you’re gay. If I were gay, I wouldn’t be ashamed to admit it, but I’m not. – Adam Sandler
- God gave me some weird, beautiful scent that makes men and women go crazy. People compare it to Carvel. It is a whale of a smell. – Adam Sandler
- Sir one more comment like that and I will strangle you with my microphone wire! – Adam Sandler
- I’m 31 now. I think I’m beginning to understand what life is, what romance is, and what a relationship means. – Adam Sandler
- I’m not great at bedtime stories. Bedtime stories are supposed to put the kid to sleep. My kid gets riled up and then my wife has to come in and go, ‘All right! Get out of the room.’ – Adam Sandler
- I like sitting and writing with my buddies. – Adam Sandler
- Through my films I’m eventually trying to one day tell the truth. I don’t know if I’m ever going to get there, but I’m slowly letting pieces of myself out there and then maybe by the time I’m 85, I’ll look back and say, ‘All right, that about sums it up.’ – Adam Sandler
- I wasn’t a kid growing up thinking, ‘One day I’ll get an Oscar and make a speech.’ That wasn’t on my mind. – Adam Sandler
- To be honest with you, when I got into this I never thought about reviews. I never thought about what people would say about me. I grew up cursing a lot. It felt natural. My parents told me to stop. – Adam Sandler
- When the kids are laughing in the audience, I tear up, I’m so happy I did a nice thing. – Adam Sandler
- SNL is a home. You’ve got all of your brothers and sisters there, and it’s a great time. – Adam Sandler
- Now that I’m a parent, I understand why my father was in a bad mood a lot. – Adam Sandler
- How do I speak Spanish? Not too well. – Adam Sandler
- I had my moments of being humiliated, and then I had moments of doing something humiliating. I’m glad I lived out both roles. – Adam Sandler
- I still get very scared when I step in front of a live audience. – Adam Sandler
- I never had a speech from my father ‘this is what you must do or shouldn’t do’ but I just learned to be led by example. My father wasn’t perfect. – Adam Sandler
- I was raised by a mother who told me I was great every day of my life. – Adam Sandler
- I’m not looking to get away from anything. I like what I’ve done. I like what I get to do and I enjoy working with my friends. I loved those movies, but this is incredible. – Adam Sandler
- Sometimes you can’t prioritize family and you feel guilty. – Adam Sandler
- I can handle pain. – Adam Sandler
- I’ve always had lots of friends and my house was the house they all hung out at. – Adam Sandler
- Most of the stuff I do on the show comes out of me just trying to make my friends laugh. – Adam Sandler
- “My name is Adam Sandler. I’m not particularly talented. I’m not particularly good-looking. And yet I’m a multi-millionaire.” – Adam Sandler.
- “I do not want to go to jail…I’m fragile!” – Adam Sandler
- “Doing Saturday Night Live definitely affects my relationship with my girlfriend and with my family, because you feel so much pressure to do well that night. But I think everyone’s grown to accept that and so they give me my space at the show.” – Adam Sandler
- “When I was younger and did a stand-up gig, it would take me two weeks to recover. Sometimes I’d get so panicked that I would stutter.” – Adam Sandler
- “The only reason I got into stand-up was that my brother told me to. I had no idea what I was going to do with my life. I was 17 and my brother went to a comedy club and he said – you can do that.” – Adam Sandler
- “I grew up in a house that liked to be funny. Everybody liked to be funny. My family’s been…we’ve been enjoying each other’s comedy for years.” – Adam Sandler
- “In one day, I have times where I’m feeling great, I feel like I love my life, and then 2:30 rolls around and I’m the angriest man alive. My wife sees it.” – Adam Sandler
- “I was a big fan of Kurt Russell growing up and I always wanted to be the modern-day Kurt Russell.” – Adam Sandler
- “I sing seriously to my mom on the phone. To put her to sleep, I have to sing ‘Maria’ from West Side Story. When I hear her snoring, I hang up.” – Adam Sandler
- “When I do stand-up shows at colleges, girls will talk to me after the show, and that always feels good. I like talking to them.” – Adam Sandler
- “My buddies, we’ve always just tried to make each other laugh, … I mean, just like all friends hanging out — that’s the goal.” – Adam Sandler
- “I’m not comfortable being around too many people. I don’t like being out in public too much, I don’t like going to bars, I don’t like doing celebrity stuff. So most of the characters I play are people who don’t always feel comfortable beyond their small circle of friends.” – Adam Sandler
- “Well I have a microphone and you don’t so you will listen to every damn word I have to say!” – Adam Sandler
- “We just bought this house. It’s too big. It’s like 400,000 square feet or something. We got an indoor lake and ski slope in the house! It’s just too big.” – Adam Sandler
- “I definitely connected to the fact that life gets out of control and you end up doing things and wishing you were doing other things instead.” – Adam Sandler
- “I do feel good doing them (family-friendly movies), but it’s not going to be my way of life. I’m a comedian.”
- “I’ll continue to make the typical Adam Sandler comedies.” – Adam Sandler
- “Alright, remember, alcohol equals puke equals smelly mess equals nobody likes you.” – Adam Sandler
- “Feels good to try, but playing a father, I’m getting a little older. I see now that I’m taking it more seriously and I do want that lifestyle.” – Adam Sandler
- “I’m not making every decision due to my children. But I do hope they never see some movies I’m doing. But I do want to do more family-friendly movies.” – Adam Sandler
Adam Sandler Quotes About Kids
Enjoy the best of Adam Sandler Quotes that your kids will love. He is funny and hilarious. Kids love him
- “Kids end up seeing my movies anyway but some of the mothers get mad at me so I figured I’d make one that I can’t get yelled at for.” – Adam Sandler
- “Worrying about your kids is sanity, and being that sane… can drive you nuts.” – Adam Sandler, Spanglish
- “I go to sleep thinking about my kids being spoiled and I wake up thinking about it.” – Adam Sandler
- “Worrying about your kids is sanity, and being that sane…can drive you nuts.”- – Adam Sandler as John Clasky, ‘Spanglish’.
- I mean, I look at my dad. He was twenty when he started having a family, and he was always the coolest dad. He did everything for his kids, and he never made us feel like he was pressured. I know that it must be a great feeling to be a guy like that. – Adam Sandler
- “I think I’m playing grown up because I have kids now. But I don’t feel grown up yet.” – Adam Sandler
- “My kids don’t have a trust fund; they have a debt fund.” – Adam Sandler
- This character feels so much like my brother. He has two children. He has a wife. He works with me. He chooses to stay in New Hampshire because he wants his kids to grow up in the school they started with. He doesn’t want them to lose friends. He is his family’s hero. – Adam Sandler
- When you’re around the kids, you feel like you act the most grown up just because you’re supposed to lead. I say things, like every other parent, that reminds you of your own parents. Sixth grade was a big time, in my childhood, of hoops and friendship, and coming up with funny things. – Adam Sandler
Adam Sandler Quote About Love
- “I have love in my life. It makes me stronger than anything you can imagine.” – Adam Sandler
- “I immediately said yes for one reason and one reason only….Netflix rhymes with Wet Chicks.” – Adam Sandler, IGN Entertainment
- “My sisters are stronger and my brother’s bigger than me.” – Adam Sandler
- “I think when I bought a house, that’s when I thought I felt like that’s a grown-up thing to do.” – Adam Sandler
- “I enjoy doing all different types of movies even though I am the most comfortable with comedy.” – Adam Sandler
- “My father used to wear the same pants for like a week.” – Adam Sandler
- “Sixth grade was a big-time, in my childhood, of hoops and friendship, and coming up with funny things.” – Adam Sandler
Adam Sandler Quotes About Comedy, Love And Success (Adam Sandler Movie Quotes)
Enjoy the best of Adam Sandler Movie Quotes in Happy Gilmore, Wedding Singer and many More of His Comedy Role Movies.
- “I am good. You know what, you’re a lousy kindergarten teacher. I’ve seen those finger-paintings you bring home and they suck.” – Adam Sandler, ‘Happy Gilmore’.
- “Well, we’re living in a material world, and I’m a material girl… or boy.” – Adam Sandler, ‘The Wedding Singer’.
- “They should name a gender after you. Looking at you doesn’t do it, staring is the only way that makes sense. And trying not to blink so you don’t miss anything…and all of that and you’re you.” – Adam Sandler, ‘Spanglish’.
- “My movies just kind of sneak up on you. I don’t have to worry too much about what everybody is going to say. Anyway, I really don’t pay attention to what the world says about my movies. I just care about what my buddies think.” – Adam Sandler
- “I don’t know what drives me to succeed…I know I want to always do the best I can. I guess I was maybe in little league baseball as far as I wanted to be good at that. But school, I certainly wasn’t the best at that.” – Adam Sandler
- “Chubbs: What are you doing? Happy Gilmore: 364 days until next year’s hockey tryouts, I have to toughen up.” – Adam Sandler
- “I should just try to get the ball in one shot every time.” – Adam Sandler, ‘Happy Gilmore’.
- “I’m stupid…you’re smart. I was wrong…you were right. You’re the best…I’m the worst. You’re very good-looking…I’m not attractive.” – Adam Sandler, ‘Happy Gilmore’.
- “I do love the films I’ve done in the past. I work hard in my movies and my friends work hard and we’re trying to make people laugh and I’m very proud of that.”
- “Please get out of my Van Halen t-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.” – Adam Sandler, ‘The Wedding Singer’.
- “Some of us will never ever find true love. Take, for instance…me…and I’m pretty sure that guy right there. And that lady with the sideburns…and basically everybody at table nine.” – Adam Sandler, ‘The Wedding Singer’.
- “Everything I do, it’s not going right, and I don’t know what to do.” – Adam Sandler, ‘Howard Ratner’.
- “I don’t know how to fight, I’m a comedian!” – Adam Sandler, ‘Funny People’.
- “I prefer musicals because I am the best dancer who ever lived. The best plies, the best sashays, and by far the best-smelling Capezios.” – Adam Sandler
- “First I asked her what time it is, right? Tomorrow, I get to ask her the date, the day after that she’s all over me. That’s how it works, you play it slow.” – Adam Sandler
- “It’s hard to soar with the eagles when you’re surrounded by turkeys.” – Adam Sandler, ‘Mr. Deeds’.
- “Some might call it luck. I like to call it.. well, luck, I guess. So what?” – Adam Sandler, ‘Happy Gilmore’.
- “I’d love to punch that guy in the face right now. But I can’t, you know, because I’d get in trouble. I bet you get a lot of that on “Let’s Make A Deal.” – Adam Sandler, ‘Happy Gilmore’.
- “Why don’t you just go home? That’s your home! Are you too good for your home? Answer me!” – Adam Sandler, ‘Happy Gilmore’.