A Casino is a place for social amusements like gambling where people can make a fortune through luck.
Casino’s (1995) movie was one of the best movies about Casinos, Gambling, and Greed. Here are some of the Best Casino Quotes
Is Casino a hobby and is it based on luck? Everybody has a different take on this issue.
Best Casino Quotes
- Games of chance often involve some amount of skill; this does not make them legal. Good poker players often beat novices. But poker is still gambling, and running a poker room – or online casino – is illegal in New York. – Eric Schneiderman
- What I don’t want to see is our political system corrupted by gambling money, especially casino gambling money. – Robert J. Bentley
- The world is like a reverse casino. In a casino, if you gamble long enough, you’re certainly going to lose. But in the real world, where the only thing you’re gambling is, say, your time or your embarrassment, then the more stuff you do, the more you give luck a chance to find you. – Scott Adams
- “When the capital development of a country becomes a by-product of the activities of a casino, the job is likely to be ill-done” ― John Maynard Keynes
- “It’s hard to walk away from a winning streak, even harder to leave the table when you’re on a losing one.” ― Cara Bertoia, Cruise Quarters – a Novel About Casinos and Cruise Ships
- I like to think of the world as a sort of a casino, except the house doesn’t have the advantage. If you’re smart, you have an advantage. It behooves you to place a lot of bets. Evan Williams
- Isolated and unincorporated, North Gulfport lacked a basic infrastructure: flooding and contaminated drinking water were frequent problems. Although finally incorporated in 1994 – not long after the arrival of the first casino – many of North Gulfport’s streets still lack curbs, sidewalks, and gutters. – Natasha Trethewey
- As my wife says, I’ll never fully retire, but it’ll start to slow down. I’ll continue to do the local gigs or go to Las Vegas. But I won’t be going out to Ohio to play an Indian casino anymore. Those will probably go by the wayside. – Bill Engvall
- We try to create a situation where we’re the casino. It’s like how an actuary would set insurance rates. Predictability, predictability, predictability. What’s the path to least risk? What’s the greater chance of getting some return on this asset? Billy Beane By 2012, Dan Gilbert was well over his LeBron James-abandonment hissy fit. He opened Cleveland’s first casino, with 1,900 slot machines and eighty-nine table games. – Jeanne Marie Laskas
- I could not pass up the opportunity to build and operate a casino next door to my hometown. This casino will be where Louisiana locals and Texans will want to play, stay, and enjoy themselves. – Tilman J. Fertitta
- I grew up in Las Vegas. My mom worked in pretty much every casino on the Strip. Ne-Yo
- “Quit while you’re ahead. All the best gamblers do.” ― Baltasar Gracián y Morales
- “And to fight this beast of wrong is what I intend to do. To do otherwise is to sidestp this rabid injustice.” ― John-Talmage Mathis, I Deal to Plunder – A ride through the boom town
- “Conventional wisdom nor scientific, mathematical prove of randomness in life could do nothing to deter human’s curiosity for the unknown, however small the chance of a positive outcome maybe.” ― Vann Chow, The White Man and the Pachinko Girl
- “The casino played a song of its own—slot machines dinging, chips clacking as the dealer passed them out to the players at the tables, and the chatter of people throwing down money with the hope of hitting it big. It was like a carnival for adults. A person could get lost for days in a place like this.” ― Michelle Madow, The Secret Diamond Sisters
- “It felt wrong for me to push Lady Luck to the side and for me to choose who ought to be ‘lucky’. It didn’t seem right. It wasn’t fair.” ― John-Talmage Mathis, I Deal to Plunder – A ride through the boom town
- “By gaming we lose both our time and treasure: two things most precious to the life of man.” ― Owen Feltham
- “Performing magic in the live show thrills me. Just get me a deck of cards and some attentive audience, and I have made my day and theirs too” ― Amit Kalantri, Wealth of Words
- “. here is not the world. Here is a place where there is no work or homework, where people do not judge each other, and where they do not try to outdo each other. -Red White Love: The Love of Liverpool FC”
- “It was clearly the Native American curse on the white man in action. After taking their land and converting everything that was holy and good into money, the white man became aged and foolish and then gambled all that money away at Native American casinos. The power of this magic was indisputable and in evidence all around me. Senior citizens chain smoked and dumped money into the machines, staring with eyes that only reacted to the prospect of making a buck from risk and self-destruction. Especially if this were enhanced by the notion of a fate that had their interests in mind in a way loosely connected to their Christian God who usually took their side in racial relations, if history were to be a judge.” ― Carl-John X Veraja
- “All the magicians have 52 mutual friends.” ― Amit Kalantri, Wealth of Words
- “For a professional magician, a stack of playing cards is as good as a stack of money.” ― Amit Kalantri, Wealth of Words
- “A magician may step out without a purse, but he should never step out without a pack of playing cards.” ― Amit Kalantri, Wealth of Words
- “Sitting there, it is impossible to change your luck. But, you can always change the machine you are at!” ― James Hauenstein
- “I wonder what inspires gamblers. Is it the adventure or the love of laziness?” ― Paul Bamikole
- “All the evidence shows that God was actually quite a gambler, and the universe is a great casino, where dice are thrown, and roulette wheels spin on every occasion.” – Stephen Hawking” ― Casinopro
- “The town will never be the same. After the Tangiers, the big corporations took it all over. Today it looks like Disneyland. And while the kids play cardboard pirates, mommy and daddy dropped the house payments and Junior’s college money on the poker slots. – Unknown
- In the old days, dealers knew your name, what you drank, what you played – today it’s like checking into an airport. And if you order room service, you’re lucky if you get it by Thursday. – Unknown
- Today it’s all gone.” ― Sam Rothstein
- “Lately, watching Fluminense’s crucial games is like going to a casino. You may have some fun, but quite often leave the venue feeling frustrated.” ― Victor Bello Accioly
- “From the rubble of their fallen predecessors, the mega-hotel/casinos rose up, towering higher and higher over either side of the boulevard – glittering amnesiacs with the memories of what had come before hidden deep within their foundations.” ― Buan Boonaca, Accumulation
- “The Casino is a place where you lose, not only the money, but also your spirit, health, and time. No doubt is in it.” – ― Ehsan Sehgal
- “There is no rhyme or reason for any of it. Life is just a casino—numbers, probabilities, and cigarette smoke—that is all we are. Life is like this. You walk into a casino. You walk over to the bar and the bartender gives you two shots of cheap whiskey. You walk in hungry, tired. Maybe you’re already a bit drunk. The whiskey goes straight to your head and you light a cigarette—you know, to calm the nerves. You walk over to a craps table. But with all of the smoke, with your eyes blurry from the alcohol, you can hardly tell what it is. Nonetheless, the dice are rolled. Nobody asks you any questions. They roll the dice and whatever the number is, that’s how long you have to play. That’s life. Just a numbers game.” ― Moses Yuriyvich Mikheyev, Bodies: A Romantic Bloodbath
- “The casino was at the center of a constellation of transactions. I saw fishermen come to fish the lake; a woman looking for a job; elders cracking crab legs at the casino buffet—one of two restaurants on the reservation that served breakfast, lunch, and dinner; and a steady flow of men in suits. One morning, I watched a tour bus disgorge a hundred elderly passengers and learned they had come from a senior center in Bismarck. They were among the few patrons I saw come solely for the slots. The other gamblers were oil workers and tribal members, many of whom lived in the lodge.” ― Sierra Crane Murdoch, Yellow Bird: Oil, Murder, and a Woman’s Search for Justice in Indian Country
- “Casinos are always packed with people who want to have the chance to win big. There are two ways to play casino games, one is to gamble and other is to play for fun. Poker, craps, roulette are just some of the games that are available at casinos. ― https://www.aw8.casino
- “Everyone is equal before the flop.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
- “A sports definition is a great way to define the discipline of any sport. There are many different types of sports, and each of them has its own purpose. If you want to play an indoor game, you might think that it is not a sport. On the other hand, a team of four soccer players might be a soccer team. If you play a competitive sport, you will need to know what the rules are for the entire game.” ― Muzamal
- “Trust can be one of life’s greatest rewards, but it can also be the cause for the most destruction in one’s life.” ― John-Talmage Mathis, I Deal to Plunder – A ride through the boom town
- “You’ve looked in the mirror long enough. See everything as if it were narrated by another.” ― John-Talmage Mathis, I Deal to Plunder – A ride through the boom town
- “Gossip is an unavoidable evil at school, work, or wherever, but when the HR department gossips, it elevates into malice.” ― John-Talmage Mathis, I Deal to Plunder – A ride through the boom town
- “Every player eventually loses all their money.” ― John-Talmage Mathis
- “… there is no magical formula to beat the casino. None. Save your money. Save yourself from the cons of an author and the cons of the casino.” ― John-Talmage Mathis
- “In whatever decisions you make in life, you have to run them through a series of logic tests to make sure that there aren’t better alternatives.
- Don’t ever accept anything blindly— good or bad.” ― John-Talmage Mathis
- “This person sees not her own hand depositing the next dollar in a slot machine, but the hand of fate, or God. It’s her true conviction that there are forces at work for her to win a large jackpot— or at least to win back the money lost.
- After all, the only-for-show pictures of fruit had almost aligned with one another the last couple spins.” ― John-Talmage Mathis, I Deal to Plunder – A ride through the boom town
- “I live by the belief that if you work hard and do the best you can, at the end of the day sleep comes easily for the dollar that was earned honestly. It was a lesson instilled by my parents. It was a lesson that I have always followed and found to be quite accurate.” ― John-Talmage Mathis
- I was at this casino minding my own business, and this guy came up to me and said, ‘You’re gonna have to move, you’re blocking a fire exit.’ As though if there was a fire, I wasn’t gonna run. If you’re flammible and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Mitch Hedberg
- Casino gambling is colorful and dramatic and theatrical. Steve Wynn
Casino Quotes For Instagram
- You don’t have to be in Las Vegas to enjoy hitting the casino (but it’d sure be a lot better).
- Life’s a gamble, so roll the dice.
- Life is more fun when you play games.
- Some say it’s luck, I think it’s talent.
- Looks like luck chose my side tonight.
- Better play ya cards right.
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy-in a poker game.
- Feeling lucky, should I risk it all?
- Poker face, baby.
- There’s a little bit of Vegas in me everywhere I go.
Best Casino Instagram Captions
- Living and dreaming in neon colors.
- First rule: never bet against the house.
- Cue the confetti and casino lights.
- Keep calm and bet big.
Funny Casino Instagram Captions
- If you can’t beat ’em, bluff ’em.
- Looks like luck is on my side.
- Now if only I could quit while I’m ahead.
- Gambling: The sure way of getting nothing for something.
- What happens in the casino, never stays in the casino.
- 0% Luck 100% Hustle
Funny Gambling Quotes
- Gambling is the future on the internet. You can only look at so many dirty pictures.
- You’ll always miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Nine gamblers could not feed a single rooster.
- Eat your betting money but don’t bet your eating money.
- The only sure thing about luck is that it will change.
- The safest way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket.
- The better the gambler, the worse the man.
- The guy who invented poker was bright, but the guy who invented the chip was a genius.
- It’s hard to walk away from a winning streak, even harder to leave the table when you’re on a losing one.
Casino Royale Quotes
- I didn’t want to do ‘Casino Royale’ when they told me to audition. I said no. Then they sent me the script, and I thought it was actually very interesting – and I had no other work at the time. – Eva Green
- Who would have thought that a tap-dancing penguin would outpoint James Bond at the box office? And deserve to? Not that there’s anything wrong with ‘Casino Royale.’ But ‘Happy Feet’ – written and directed by George Miller – is a complete charmer, even if, in the way of most family fare, it can’t resist straying into the Inspirational. – Robert Gottlieb
- I remember I went to audition for the first Daniel Craig Bond film, ‘Casino Royale.’ I was there in this Versace dress, and I remember looking in the mirror, and I couldn’t have felt less like a Bond girl if I tried. – Rachael Stirling
- I still pinch myself that I have a second-hand Aston Martin DBS Volante, the convertible model of James Bond’s car from ‘Quantum of Solace’ and ‘Casino Royale.’ Paul Hollywood If you’re a poker player and you show up at a casino at 8 a.m., you’re going to be by yourself or with some people that are rocks and just don’t give you any action. – Chris Moneymaker
- Writing about 2,000 words in three hours every morning, ‘Casino Royale’ dutifully produced itself. I wrote nothing and made no corrections until the book was finished. If I had looked back at what I had written the day before I might have despaired. Ian Fleming
- I felt ‘Quantum of Solace’ completely lost its way. We were lucky on ‘Casino Royale:’ it was the origin story of Bond. Bond had the one and only affair that meant anything to him, and affected him throughout the rest of the series. – Martin Campbell
- Casino Royale’ was fabulous and I saw ‘Bourne Identity’ over and over again. – Akshaye Khanna
- Recently, I went up to Casino Rama to see Martin Short’s show, just to see how he put it all together. And after the show, I went backstage and picked his brain to find out why he did certain things. Trish Stratus Now, I’ll tell you something that might interest you. Casino Royale was the first Bond book that Ian Fleming ever wrote. And he couldn’t get anybody to touch it, to publish it – he couldn’t do anything about it at all. Nobody wanted to know. – Val Guest
Casino Quotes About Life And Movies (Casino 1995 Quotes)
- If you spend a week at a casino, you will very easily see that people have a certain way of behaving in a casino. Mads Mikkelsen
- ‘A Rogue by Any Other Name’ is the first book in the ‘Rules of Scoundrels’ series, centered on a legendary pre-Victorian casino and her four scandalous aristocratic owners. Sarah MacLean
- We were going to do ‘Reno 911!: New York, New York, Las Vegas,’ which was like a ‘Die Hard’ set not in New York, but in the New York, New York casino in Las Vegas. We were really excited about being locked into the one casino and doing a bad action movie. Robert Ben Garant
- Billionaires like the Koch brothers, casino mogul Sheldon Adelson, and political puppet master Karl Rove should not be able to buy our elections. Secret money should not be able to drown out the voices of the American people and sell our Democracy to the highest bidder. Hank Johnson
- There is a respectable body of economic thought that holds that casino gambling is actually economically regressive to a state and a community. Mario Cuomo
- The government, of course, will print money to bail out the banks’ uncovered casino bets, but not to bail out the elderly from the theft of their funds. Paul Craig Roberts
- I wanted to disprove the notion that you couldn’t open a great restaurant in a casino. David Chang
- I love to gamble, always have! In Georgia there is not a casino, so the closest thing to a slot machine is a scratch ticket! Kim Zolciak-Biermann
- We have partnered Highgate to create our first key flagship property in Las Vegas – Oyo Hotels & Casino. Ritesh Agarwal With the casino and the beds, our passengers will have at least two ways to get lucky on one of our flights. Richard Branson
- Let’s embrace productive capitalism, not casino capitalism, by restoring transparency and true competition in the commodities markets. Maria Cantwell
- I would love to have gone there, fight at Madison Square Garden or a casino in Las Vegas, but there are no American heavyweights now who can pose a challenge to me. David Haye
- Casino games are the one kind of content that has stood the test of time for decades. Brock Pierce In ‘Casino,’ there was this scene where Bob De Niro tape-records Sharon Stone’s phone call. Then he asks her about where she’s going, and he catches her in a lie. It was a great scene, especially for Bob’s work, but we found that, in light of the whole film, it wasn’t needed. Thelma Schoonmaker
- Like so much in Singapore, admission to the Marina Bay’s casino is hierarchical: Free for anyone with an international passport, costly for locals, off-limits to migrant workers altogether. Alan Huffman
- When I graduated, I was going to go to school for law, but had such an affinity for hip-hop. It was like walking into a casino and I decided to bet everything on hip-hop, and I hit! My hit wasn’t just a hit for me, it was a hit for everyone in this culture. Doug E. Fresh
- We’re all living in a casino. It’s just Vegas. Everything is on camera. Everything is being recorded. Everything is on audio. The truth is we all have access to everybody else’s information. Ashton Kutcher
- To this day, people are still talking about the Coral Casino’s parties of the ’30s, ’40s, ’50s – complete with antidotes of Errol Flynn’s swan dives, Marlon Brando’s secret cigar smoking spots, and Ester Williams’ Aquacades. Ty Warner
- Bitcoins are not a real investment; they are bets inside a casino. If the price goes back up, don’t be fooled. In the parlance of popping investment bubbles, it’s something called a ‘dead-cat bounce.’ People who are desperate to keep the game going rush back in, hoping to bring the price back up, but it never lasts. Kurt Eichenwald
- Over the objections, where they sound like squealing pigs, over the objections of Romney and all his allies, we passed some of the toughest Wall Street regulations in history, turning Wall Street back into the allocator of capital it always has been and no longer a casino. And they want to repeal it. Joe Biden
- I like theme parks. The fastest roller coaster I’ve ever been on is at a casino in Nevada. Tia Carrere Deck of cards, I always have ’em with me. We love to play on planes when we travel. If I’m bored, I play Spades, Tonk, I’m a huge Blackjack player. Stay out of the casino, though. Bradley Beal
- There’s no legal protection for cyborgs. In 2010, I started the Cyborg Foundation to defend our rights. Cyborgs have been kicked out from several places because they are seen as a possible security threat. I’ve been kicked out from places such as Harrods, Casino Montecarlo, and many supermarkets. Neil Harbisson
- I’m not a gambler, let’s just say that, nor have I ever been a dealer at a casino. Anna Gunn
- I can be much more creative with my menus in the casino cities. In New York, there are certain things I can’t make. In Las Vegas, they’re much more receptive. Rabbit, some seafood – they won’t necessarily do well in New York, but I’ll try them in Las Vegas, and they’ll be a success. Joel Robuchon
- I’ve never bet in a casino; it’s just not something I do. Alan Pardew
- There has been a great laziness in my soul. Lots of days I could write songs, but I could also take my $400 and play the slot machines at the riverfront casino. Chuck Berry
- We have never heard of laundering in Macau; money laundering is unheard of. Mind you, my casino, every bit of money – someone says Stanley Ho, you issue me a check of so much money – we don’t give that easy. Stanley Ho Hollywood is a casino. You have to put your chips on the table and hope for the best. Byron Allen
- I got into gambling when I was playing a casino. I was a hermit in those days. I would go onstage, go to my room, or if we had to travel, I’d get in a car or a plane, whatever. But I didn’t do anything. One day, this friend of mine said, ‘Do you want to play some blackjack?’ Gladys Knight Wall Street has become a veritable casino. Maurice Allais
- I actually do quite well in Omaha. It’s one of my better games. I love pot-limit Omaha and Omaha high-low. I do quite well in them. If I play in a casino, I usually play some kind of mixed game with Omaha and hold ’em. Chris Moneymaker
- My father was a gambler. My father could not resist a casino or a card game. He loved gambling. Samuel Goldwyn, Jr.
- I competed in a test round of ‘Kitchen Casino.’ I feel like it’s good to know what the competitors are going through. Bill Rancic
- For too long executive officials, businesspeople and hangers-on have enjoyed this private casino, using the payments into Fifa’s account to fund their lavish lifestyles. Sol Campbell
- When we grew up, we wanted to do two things: to own a sports team and a casino. Dan Gilbert
- I go to Vegas now, and I’m in the casino, and I’m gambling, and there’s a guy in a wet bathing suit gambling right next to me. Sebastian Maniscalco
- Investment banking has, in recent years, resembled a casino, and the massive scale of gambling losses has dragged down traditional business and retail lending activities as banks try to rebuild their balance sheets. This was one aspect of modern financial liberalisation that had dire consequences. Vince Cable
- I hated how Sam Rothstein got manipulated by Sharon Stone’s character in ‘Casino.’ I mean, I just hate how he gets manipulated; that just gets ridiculous to me. I know it’s historic, but I hated that. Mekhi Phifer
- When Republicans say they want to run government ‘like a business,’ they apparently mean ‘run government like a Trump casino headed straight for bankruptcy court.’ Tom Steyer
- I particularly remember with ‘Casino,’ everyone was like, ‘It’s not ‘Goodfellas!” No, it’s not ‘Goodfellas.’ That’s right: it’s a different movie. Now, everyone thinks ‘Casino’ is a masterpiece. Thelma Schoonmaker
- Stack the cards in your favour, and in a casino, you’ll get arrested and put in prison, but in business and in life, it’s the right thing to do. Theo Paphitis
- Casino games such as roulette, blackjack, baccarat, slot machines and so on, are stacked in favour of the house. Victoria Coren Mitchell
- I think what we have going in the Casino Battle Royale is going to show people an exciting, different take on the traditional battle royal format, different than what anybody has done. It’s not going to be two hours of battle royals. It’s going to be really, really action-packed. Tony Khan
- Twice I got thrown out of casino, literally thrown out by my feet thrown through the front door when I thought I had caught a cheater one night. Mike Lindell
- The contemporary casino is more than a gambling destination: it is a multifarious pleasure enclosure intended to satisfy every member of the family unit. Colson Whitehead
- No doubt, my parents were hardworking, you know, middle class. My father, when my sister and I were younger, he was a parking attendant at the old Dunes Hotel and Casino. My mother was a bookkeeper in a title company. Catherine Cortez-Masto
- My whole business philosophy is based on a risk-reward ratio. But it’s got to stack up. If it doesn’t, don’t do it. You might as well go to a casino. Theo Paphitis
- In the Fifties, Canvey was a top seaside place for a youngster – the famous Canvey Island
- Casino was full of slot machines and there were all the fairground rides, such as the dodgems, and a speedway track. Harry Redknapp
- For more than two decades Chicagoans have routinely traveled to neighboring cities like Rosemont, Elgin, Joliet, Gary and Hammond to gamble. If people in Chicago want to gamble, then they should be able to gamble in Chicago at a city-owned, land-based casino. Lori Lightfoot
- Films like ‘Scarface’, ‘The Godfather’, ‘Goodfellas’ and ‘Casino’ are something I can watch again and again and from anywhere. I love them so I have to make one. Zoya Akhtar
- If Trump claimed something was the most luxurious, it was likely a dank, low-end casino in Atlantic City. Rick Wilson
- If you are a small investor, do take the basic precaution of going to a registered broker/sub-broker and getting receipts for your transactions. Or simply shrug you losses away as you would if you lost your shirt at a casino. Sucheta Dalal
- “Women are like a living, breathing casino
Like a judge and jury
They sense everything
They sense what you try to hide
They sense your weaknesses
They sense your power levels
One must be patient
One must listen
Before one strikes” ― Robert Black