Kevin Hart Quotes
Kevin Hart is an American stand-up comedian, actor, and producer. He is also the founder and owner of HartBeat Production.
He has starred in many Tv shows and Blockbuster movies along with great movie stars like Dwayne Johnson, Ice Cube, Woody Harrelson, and many others.
He pursued his dream and is currently one of the most influential people in the world. Here are some of his quotes that will inspire you to be successful and some to just make you laugh.
Kevin Hart Quotes On Hard Work and Success”
This hilarious Kevin Hart quotes demonstrates his work ethic and determination. It will help you achieve success in all you do.
- “Appreciate hard work and the process of hard work. Because after that’s over and you get the rewards of success, you look back on these moments and you respect those moments the best. You have no character; you have no place to come from.” – Kevin Hart
- “The best feeling in the world is seeing the benefits and rewards of hard work.” – Kevin Hart
- “My drive is other people’s success.” – Kevin Hart
- “Everybody that’s successful lays a blueprint out.” – Kevin Hart
- “A reputation as a hard worker is a good reputation to have.” – Kevin Hart
- “A lot of blood, sweat, and tears have gone into this career of mine.” – Kevin Hart
- “The only time you should look back in life is to see how far you have come.” – Kevin Hart
- “Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work. I live by that. You grind hard so you can play hard. At the end of the day, you put all the work in, and eventually it’ll pay off. It could be in a year; it could be in 30 years. Eventually, your hard work will pay off.” – Kevin Hart
- “My success comes in making fun of whatever you’re doing. That’s my way.” – Kevin Hart
- “The day you stop doing the small things is the day you think you’re above everybody else.” – Kevin Hart
Kevin Hart quotes On Humor and Laughter
Here are some of Kevin Hart’s thoughts about Laughter and why you should always thrive to make yourself happy no matter the crises or situations you find yourself in.
- “Laughter heals all wounds, and that’s one thing that everybody shares. No matter what you’re going through, it makes you forget about your problems. I think the world should keep laughing.” – Kevin Hart
- “In life, you can choose to cry about the bullshit that happens to you or you can choose to laugh about it. I choose laughter.” – Kevin Hart
- “I love being on stage, I love being able to tell a story, I love the fact that the audience listens and laughs at it. It makes me happy, and it’s what I live for.” – Kevin Hart
- “The two things in the world we all share in this world are laughter and pain. We’ve all got problems. The levels of those problems vary, but we’ve all got problems. When you can take things that are painful and make them funny, that’s a gift – to you and your audience.” – Kevin Hart
Kevin Hart Quotes Funny
- “I just got punked by a homeless man, he asked me for some $ so I gave him $5..this bitch had the nerve to say “WTF am I suppose to do with this” I then said “Get somethin’ to eat” he then said “I don’t want to eat no f**king fast food sh*t, that sh*t will have me sh**ting on the streets.” – Kevin Hart
- “I think if you get kicked in the face you deserved it because that means that you watched the foot come to your face.” – Kevin Hart
- “Ever argue with a female and, in the middle of the argument, you no longer feel safe because of her actions? She may start pacing back and forth real fast, breathing out her nose. You know what my girl do? When she get mad, she start talking in the third person. That’s scary as hell because that’s her way of telling me that from this point on, she is not responsible for none of her actions.” – Kevin Hart
- “How the hell do you wake up dead?” – Kevin Hart
- “I can get where some scientists would say comedians are crazy. What you have to understand: A lot of comedians are dealing with a dark passion. A lot of these are guys coming from a tumultuous life, including myself. Some people need outlets, a way to express yourself.” – Kevin Hart
- “So I’m at the office, I tell this guy…Pass me the stapler, but when you pass it, make sure staples are in it, because if it isn’t, I can’t staple anythin’.” – Kevin Hart
Kevin Hart quotes On Overcoming Adversity
Here are a few quotes from Kevin Hart that help you deal with life challenges like when Hart was recovering from his injuries after the accident on Sept. 1, 2019.
- “If life is a struggle, then struggle. If you get rejected, get rejected again. If your dreams are smashed, keep dreaming. Just keep your eyes on the prize—and always remember that you have to fail to win.” – Kevin Hart
- “If you give up at the first sign of struggle, you’re really not ready to be successful.” – Kevin Hart
- . “Every experience is a potential life lesson. Even if you don’t appreciate it at the time, each struggle in the present is preparing you for something else in the future.” – Kevin Hart
Kevin Hart quotes On Love, Relationships, and Family
Here are quotes from Kevin Hart that showcase his thoughts on love, relationships, and family.
These has helped him enjoy beautiful relationships with his family, friends and co-workers, despite achieving this level of success in his life.
- “Some people love so hard that they can’t control those emotions when they’re at their deepest point.” – Kevin Hart
- “You definitely want your kids to understand their heritage, but I don’t want my kids to just focus on being black. They are people. I don’t want them to judge other people or to be judged. I want them to be good people, so good people will treat them accordingly. I preach that to my kids and everything else falls into place.” – Kevin Hart
- “I don’t care how busy I am – I will always make time for what’s most important to me.” – Kevin Hart
- “No man wants to settle down. It happens. Eventually you’re going to bump into somebody that makes you go, ‘Hmm, I don’t mind seeing this person every day.’” – Kevin Hart
- “Be loyal to those who help you grow. You got a team, you keep your team together, you run as a unit. You got a team of people, it means they believed in you, they bought into your dream. That means they invested into you, they invested time, energy and effort. In return, you gotta invest your vision and promise them that we’re all going to win together.” – Kevin Hart
- “I just want to be a great example to younger kids.” – Kevin Hart
Kevin Hart quotes On Inspiration and Motivation
Here are some Inspirational Kevin Hart Quotes that inspire and motivate others to pursue their dreams and never give up.
- “The best tip I could give you is to be active. So many people talk about what they want to do and they just love words. Put actions behind your words. Don’t be a talker, be a doer.” – Kevin Hart
- “I stayed true to my dreams and eventually, they came true.” – Kevin Hart
- “I don’t think you get successful to brag and throw what you have in the world’s face. That’s all private.” – Kevin Hart
- “Some people may hate you for being different and not living by society’s standards, but deep down they wish they had the courage to do the same.” – Kevin Hart
- “No matter what, people grow. If you chose not to grow, you’re staying in a small box with a small mindset. People who win go outside of that box. It’s very simple when you look at it.” – Kevin Hart
- “My experiences in life are getting bigger and better. The more stuff I do, the more stuff I talk about – having kids, traveling, going through relationship problems, dealing with things in my own family. All that stuff builds character.” – Kevin Hart
- “Success isn’t supposed to happen, no matter how hard you work. There’s no guarantee you’re going to succeed. There’s nothing set in stone.” – Kevin Hart
- “My main goal is to be a self-made man and have control over what’s mine.” – Kevin Hart
- “I am who I am. That’s why my friends and peers respect and appreciate me. I don’t change or cater my actions to fit my surroundings. I’m myself 24/7. People appreciate that.” – Kevin Hart
- “You get one life. I’m going to embrace mine.” – Kevin Hart
- “I feel like I have a job to do, like I constantly have to reinvent myself. The more I up the ante for myself, the better it is in the long run. I try to interact with my fans as much as possible. It’s good that the person I’m being onstage isn’t really an act. It’s really me.” – Kevin Hart
- “Life is too short to worry about what others say about you. Have fun and give them something to talk about.” – Kevin Hart
- “I feel like whatever you’ve done in your career, good or bad, it’s nothing but preparation for the big events to come.” – Kevin Hart
- “I’m not going to stop having problems.” – Kevin Hart
- “It all depends on what you’re willing to invest time and effort in and put your mind to. That’s what separates winners from losers. Winners are the ones who want the most out of their opportunities.”
- “You can do the same thing with $20 million that you would do with $50 million. So at a certain point in your life and in your career, you realize that it’s not about the money.” – Kevin Hart
- “I never do anything that I don’t want to do.” – Kevin Hart
- “My goals are so high that I don’t have time to relax, in any way shape or form.” – Kevin Hart
- “Everything is an open book. I don’t speak on other people’s hardship, but if it happened in my life or something that has been an experience on my particular journey, I’m going to talk about it. That’s what my fan base appreciates the most. I’m universal. You can relate to the things I say or that I go through.” – Kevin Hart
Famous Kevin Hart Quotes about Life
- “There is no need to seek external approval when you already have internal approval.” ― Kevin Hart
- “Your life today is the sum total of your choices. So if you’re not happy with it, look back at your choices and start making different ones.” – Kevin Hart
- “People want to act like they know celebrities. They want to see pictures. They want to know where you’re going. They want to hear you talk about your family.” – Kevin Hart
- “You matter. And no one is allowed to take away your right to your property, your right to your safety, or your right to be yourself. Those are things that should be defended.” – Kevin Hart
- “You need a teacher, because those who can’t do, teach. So if you wanna learn something, go to someone who can’t do it. Dammit, I think I wrote this one wrong.” – Kevin Hart
- “You are already in your experience. So you can either resent and resist it, and make it that much less enjoyable, or you can accept it and find something positive in it.” – Kevin Hart
- “This way, when your best possible future comes looking for you almost always at a time and in a place you least expect it—you will be able to recognize its face and respond to its call.” – Kevin Hart
- “People call this the elusive obvious. It’s right there in front of your face, so close that everyone can see it but you.” – Kevin Hart
- “Can you fail and still be strong. Can you not fit in and accept yourself. Can you lose everything and still keep searching. Can you be in the dark and still believe in the light.” – Kevin Hart
- “Don’t invite them into the conversation. You already know what you want to dedicate yourself to, so you don’t need to ask for their approval. There’s no need to seek external approval when you already have internal approval.” – Kevin Hart
- “At the end of the day, your fans are the people who support you in and out. And their opinions matter.” – Kevin Hart
- “I didn’t work hard to sit down and not work.” – Kevin Hart
- “I don’t see how people are comfortable with seeing other people be great. You can be happy for anybody, but what is your excuse to not want to be great? These people are great because they just say, ‘I’ma do that,’ and they do it. That’s it. There’s no scientifical process.” – Kevin Hart
- “This younger generation that’s around, that’s tweeting, Facebook-ing and Vine-ing, the fans appreciate that because they feel like they can get to you.” – Kevin Hart
I hope this Hilarious Kevin Hart Quotes has inspired you to work hard toward your goals and learn how to overcome your hardships and troubles. Please do share these Inspirational Quotes to help others to find their path. If you love Kein Hart Quotes, you will love to read Adam Sandler Quotes and Johnny Depp Quotes.