Thierry Mugler Quotes
Thierry Mugler was born on 21 December 1948 and died on 23 January 2022. He is a French Designer and creative advisor Of Mugler [Fashion Brand].
] and 
Here are some of the Best Inspirational Thierry Mugler Quotes You will love.
Thierry Mugler Quotes About Fashion And Life
- I made clothes because I was looking for something that didn’t exist. I had to try to create my own world. – Thierry Mugler
- I am not trendy. I am not ‘in fashion.’ I am simply a positive human being who has a positive outlook on life. – Thierry Mugler
- I want my models to be bigger, stronger, and taller than common mortals. I need superwomen and supermen. – Thierry Mugler
- I survived on sandwiches, and I was on stage every night for six years of my life. I was working 16 hours a day between class, rehearsal, and being on stage. – Thierry Mugler
- Fashion is a movie. Every morning when you get dressed, you direct yourself. – Thierry Mugler
- I used fashion to express myself as much as I could. But at some point, it was not enough. – Thierry Mugler
- To create something to dream about, I need exceptional women, locations, and architecture. – Thierry Mugler
- I realized I was living in my own universe with lots of assistants. I didn’t have a cell phone; I didn’t know how to use a computer. Everybody was doing everything for me. So, I left and moved to New York. It was the end of an era, and I must say I found myself a bit lost. I wasn’t in the protected Mugler universe anymore. – Thierry Mugler
- Hindu sages say that you should concentrate while eating. But we don’t have time anymore. Fast food is not quick enough for me. I would like super-fast food in the form of pills. – Thierry Mugler
- The potential of your body is endless. – Thierry Mugler
- Perfume must not be linked just to fashion because that means that one day it will go out of style. – Thierry Mugler
- I think now it’s the money who tells the artist what to do – it’s not the artist who tells the money what to do. And things move very fast, which is hard because sometimes you need more time to be creative. I guess no one has a loud mouth like I did. They don’t dare to scream loudly what they think. But you can’t take fashion too seriously. The whole thing is about giving the woman who wears your clothes some power, some fun, some service. It’s great to make it as art. But first, it’s a service for someone. – Thierry Mugler
- The reason I quit fashion was that I had had enough of spending my time always being on my knees, making other people look amazing and fabulous. – Thierry Mugler
- You’re working with models who are looking at their watch, and it didn’t work for me. I wanted to have relationships with amazing people. – Thierry Mugler
- I have always tried to sublimate the body and to make people dream. – Thierry Mugler
- The fact that perfume is so close to emotion, that’s why I really love it. It’s such a good connection between people. When you fall in love with somebody, the smell is very important. It could be your memory of the person – it’s touching. And it’s also playful because sometimes you choose a different perfume every day depending on your mood. I like to help with that. I like to give a little joy to people. – Thierry Mugler
- A photograph must come from imagination and not be a reflection of what is.
- The reason I quit fashion was that I had had enough of spending time always being on my knees, making other people look amazing and fabulous. I used fashion to express myself as much as I could. But at some point, it was not enough. – Thierry Mugler